The way people work is changing. Through technology and innovation, people can work from anywhere. Start-ups, freelancers, and other self-employed individuals need to launch their businesses without the distractions of working from home. Venture X is there to offer them coworking spaces in Orlando, FL, to meet their needs.
At Venture X, we make getting into coworking spaces easy. Our flexible, upscale, well-designed office environments offer a motivating place to grow your business and expand your brand. Venture X’s coworking spaces are fully functioning, saving you from the distraction and expense of office setup costs, maintenance and dealing with technology.
Popularity of Coworking Spaces/Flexible Offices
Coworking spaces in North America have grown 23 percent since 2010, and are expected to continue growing at a CAGR of more than 4.7% worldwide, reports Market Insights Reports. The coworking and flexible workspace industry is expected to reach 36,000 workspaces by 2025, with about 27 percent in the U.S.
It’s also estimated that 67.6 million Americans will be freelancers, temps, independent contractors, or entrepreneurs by 2026, according to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Plus, did you know that coworking spaces are 30–40 percent more cost-efficient than traditional workspaces (source: GlobeNewswire)?
Venture X’s Coworking Space Options
Venture X is at the forefront of the coworking franchise industry and has plenty of different options for coworking spaces in Orlando, FL. Our locations are inviting and productive spaces for everyone, from millennials to older generations.
- Private Office: The private offices at Venture X are ideal for professionals who want the benefit of an enclosed office with the advantages of being part of a business community environment. This setup works well for teams as it provides a sense of autonomy and soundproofing.
- Dedicated Desk: The dedicated desk coworking space is a space to call your own, complete with an ergonomic chair and filing cabinet. This setup works well for remote workers, freelancers, and anyone looking to work in a professional environment.
- Shared Desk: The shared desk plan allows members to choose to work at any open desk and get right down to business. Our desks are cleaned after each use and spaced apart for comfort. This setup is perfect for anyone who doesn’t need a private office.
- Community: The community plan membership includes one day of access to Venture X common areas per month, with additional day passes available. As a member, you have access to the lounge, reception area, café, and conference rooms at member rates. This setup is ideal for the traveling business professional who needs a space to work.
- Virtual Office: The virtual office membership gives professionals a Class A office space business address and the ability to reserve a private office or meeting room space at member rates when needed.
- Enterprise: The enterprise workspace gives corporations and large companies as much space as they need. This setup is optimal for a satellite office, a large, private office to accommodate a team, multiple private offices, or an entire floor.
- Meeting and Podcast Rooms: The meeting room has everything needed to conduct a professional, virtual business meeting or podcast, including state-of-the-art audio/visual presentation equipment and materials. These setups are available by the hour, and member rates apply.
Ready to learn more about our coworking spaces in Orlando, FL? Contact us today.